Alumni Association membership is automatically granted to degree recipients of the College, with associate membership to students who have achieved senior-year status and who are actively pursuing the completion of a degree. There is no annual fee for membership in the Alumni Association; however all Alumni are asked to contribute a minimum of $25 to the College's Annual STAC Fund. (The STAC Fund is the annual giving program that raises funds for the general operating expenses of the College and funds improvements in both cirriculum and classromm technology).
Benefits and Alumni Opportunities Include (but are not limited to):
- The Torch, The College's Magazine- All Alumni, Family & Friends receive, free of charge a copy of the Torch.
- The Alumni Hall of Fame and Class Reunion Dinner - - Held in January on the Friday evening closest to January 28th which is the Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas the Dominican saint and scholar and the College's patron. By induction into the Hall of Fame, we honor graduates and friends of the College that have exemplified the values of St. Thomas Aquinas by enlightening the mind through truth. All Alumni (especially anniversary classes), family and friends of the College are urged to attend this annual event. Contact the Alumni Office for ticket information. All Alumni are encouraged to nominate deserving Alumni
- Special Events - Association members receive invitations to special Alumni events, like the Spring Alumni weekend, semi-annual trips to Broadway and sporting events and defensive driving programs that are sponsored by the Alumni Association and the College, as well as career networking seminars and programs.
- The Annual Benefit Golf Tournament - Is held each year on the first Monday in June. Not only do alumni have the opportunity to play 18 holes at the beautiful and prestigious Rockland Country Club, players also have a chance to win new cars and to participate in contests with prize money ranging from $100,000 to $1,000,000! Contact the Alumni Office for ticket information.
- Lougheed Library - Alumni have access to the College's beautiful and extensive collections of the Lougheed Library.
- Office of Career Services - Alumni may utilize the Career Services Office for networking, building interview skills, and creating a more powerful resume. For more information, please call 845-398-4067
- Graduate Program Tuition Discount - MSEd & MST Programs: Alumni who begin their Graduate studies the semester following undergraduate graduation will be granted a 20% discount on tuition. Alumni who defer their graduate studies to a latter date will receive the usual 10% Alumni discount (fees not included in discounts). MBA Program: Alumni will be granted a 10% discount on tuition (fees not included in discounts). For more registration information, please contact the Registrar Office at 845-398-4300.
- Liberty Mutual offers an Auto and Home Insurance Discount Program, "Group Savings Plus" to all Alumni and their immediate family members. For more information, please contact Barry Dorfman, 845-639-4982 x203 or email@example.com
- Sacred Heart Chapel, 175 Route 340, Sparkill NY - (on the grounds of the Dominican Sisters of Sparkill Motherhouse) Alumni can inquire about using the Chapel for a wedding or ceremony; please contact the administrator of Dominican Convent at 845-359-4188.