Graduate Education Tuition and Payments:
Once you reserve your courses, use the cost calculator below to determine your tuition discounts. All courses must be paid in full in order for your registration to go into effect.
Graduate Credit costs for 2014-15, beginning with Fall 2014 are as follows: $875 per credit.
The following discounts are available to our graduate students. You MUST contact the School of Graduate Education to obtain the proper approval for the discounts listed below. They can be reached at (845) 398-4150.
1. St. Thomas Aquinas College alumni receive a 10% discount on graduate tuition costs.
2. St. Thomas Aquinas College alumni who begin their graduate studies the semester following their last
undergraduate semester receive a 20% discount.
3. New York State or New Jersey Teachers who enroll in the Online Teacher Leadership Certificate program or the MS in Ed Educational Leadership program receive a 20% discount.
4. The College offers a limited number of graduate assistant positions and these students receive up to nine credits per semester at no cost, for two consecutive semesters totaling 18 credits. These graduate assistant positions are competitive and require a separate application. There is also a modest stipend for those selected. This is available to all students who are enrolled in the graduate education program.
5. Catholic School teachers who enroll in one of the colleges graduate education courses or programs, receive a 33% discount.
6. The College offers course vouchers for teachers who supervise one or more of our student teachers in a classroom setting.
The limitations on the discounts listed are as follows. A student is only eligible for one discount per course; graduate assistants are only limited to the graduate assistant program and cannot utilize a discount or course voucher for subsequent courses in the same program
Course cost calculations
Students who register online and are directed to the payment page should calculate their course costs as follows. There is a $40 technology fee per semester, whether you enroll in 1, 2 or 3 courses.
Students enrolling in each course pay by the credit, with most courses designated as three graduate credits. Students eligible for one of the discounts above should apply the discount to the payment by calculating the cost as follows:
2014-15 course costs: $2625, less 10% is $2362.50 plus the $40 fee = $2402.50
2014-15 course costs: $2625, less 20% is $2100.00 plus the $40 fee = $2140.00
2014-15 course costs: $2625, less 33% is $1758.75 plus the $40 fee = $1798.75
- To make a payment online by check or credit card CLICK HERE
Should you have any questions about making a payment, enrolling in a payment plan or even calculating the cost of attendance, please feel free to contact the Business Office during regular office hours at (845) 398-4042.