The National Center for Ethics and Social Responsibility
at St. Thomas Aquinas College
The mission of the Center is to: (1) advance the knowledge and practice of organizational ethics; (2) identify the tools, resources and best practices that contribute to achieving an ethical organization, (3) develop ethical and socially responsible leaders committed to serving the global community and (4) opine on national issues and events.
The vision for the Center is that it becomes an authoritative resource on organizational ethics for faculty, students and alumni of STAC, as well as for the larger business community.
The Center has identified the following initial goals:
- Develop a library of books, periodicals, articles and other resources.
- Bring subject matter experts to engage with students and faculty.
- Prepare best practice articles for college publications and local media.
- Host periodic forums for peer-to-peer interaction with the business community.
- Host periodic forums for alumni.
- Develop baseline seminars for the business community for both in-person as well as distance learning delivery.
- Opine on national issues and events
For more information on the National Center for Ethics and Social Responsibility at St. Thomas Aquinas College, contact
John H. O'Byrne, Executive Director