Click here to apply for a Graduate Program.
Click here to check out our Upcoming MBA and Graduate Education Information Sessions!
St. Thomas Aquinas College offers several programs for graduate study in the areas of education and business. If you are a STAC student or alum, you can request an evaluation for your program of interest. .Click here to fill out our request form. You will hear back from the Graduate Admissions Coordinator shortly.
Programs for Teachers: Master of Science in Education
The College offers practicing teachers the opportunity to advance their careers with a number of degrees. Teachers can start these programs in the Fall, Spring or Summer and late afternoon classes provide flexibility after the school day. We are pleased to offer the following degree programs:
- Educational Leadership
- Literacy Education (Birth- Grade 6)
- Literacy Education (Grades 5-12)
- Special Education (Grades 1-6)
- Special Education (Grades 7-12)
- Special Education with a Specialization in Autism (Grades 1-6)
- Special Education with a Specialization in Autism (Grades 7-12)
- Teacher Leadership
- Special Education
Programs for Students Who Want to Be Teachers: Master of Science in Teaching
Switching careers is a tough decision. If you earned your college degree in an area other than education, this is the degree for you! Based on background and interests, candidates may select one of three programs:
Learn More about the Graduate Education Programs>>>
- Childhood Education (Grades 1-6)
- Childhood and Special Education (Grades 1-6)
- Adolescence Education (Grades 7-12)
- Adolescence Education and Students with Disabilities (Grades 7-12)
Master of Business Administration
Earn your MBA in one of two ways, Online or On-Campus! Our convenient online program and weekend classes are perfect for the busy professional looking to earn their graduate degree. Students can choose a concentration in the following areas:
- General MBA