The following information must be submitted to the Office of Admissions for consideration of an application for the Master of Public Administration in Criminal Justice Administration.
- Completed application - click here to access the MPA Application;
- $25 application fee;
- Official transcripts from any previously attended college or university must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid from the college or university (the Admissions Office will handle the transcript request for STAC students and graduates);
- GRE general test scores are required for applicants with a grade point average less than 2.8 (GRE test results must be submitted directly from the Testing Service to the Office of Admissions);
- Three professional letters of reference (either included or sent under separate cover);
- Statement of professional goals;
- A resume.
Admission into the program will be decided by the Director of the MPA program.