Gone are the days when business professionals worked in silos, disconnected from one another and other departments. Today’s businesses are collaborative and in need of graduates who are comfortable working in teams and across disciplines. They need graduates with a firm grasp of business basics who also have critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
You’ll get all of that at St. Thomas Aquinas College's School of Business. And more.
Here, ethics, communication, experiential learning, and the opportunity to "study beyond" form the cornerstone of our internationally accredited School of Business. At STAC, you’ll get a broad-based liberal arts education plus professional skills in accounting, finance, management, marketing, or sport management. And you’ll be prepared for graduate school, corporate employment and everywhere in between.
The School of Business is dedicated to preparing you to compete in a global marketplace after graduation. The College’s Bloomberg Professional Laboratory offers you real-world training and experience and provides you with the same platform for news, data, analytics, and research used by the world’s leading banks, corporations, government agencies and public policy makers, law firms, libraries, energy companies, and media outlets. Bloomberg covers the world with more than 2,300 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. You will benefit from the variety of educational tools provided by the Laboratory:
- Deepen research and classwork across various disciplines within and outside of Business, including Accounting, Economics, Finance, Government, Health Care & Pharmaceuticals, Journalism, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Social Sciences, and more.
- Learn how to analyze financial markets.
- Assess economic scenarios and interpret the key news developments that impact the global economy.
- Move from the theoretical to practical with faculty trained by Bloomberg professionals.
- Access to global data in milliseconds and the industry’s most sophisticated monitoring, screening and scenario tools.
- Exposure to influential professionals and career opportunities through the Bloomberg Aptitude Test service.