The Hot Sheet is a list of Internship opportunities for students within the School of Business. Workshops and upcoming events through the Office of Experiential Learning and Career Development are listed as well. Students in the School of Business are required to obtain 100 points towards Experiential Learning and Study Beyond by Graduation. Learn about the Graduation Point System.
Students need to be registered to receive academic credit for an Internship. Please contact Sharon Richards if you apply for an internship experience. Students should have their Internships on record, paid or unpaid. SPM majors, contact Professor Barbara Vano; Hospitality Management majors, contact Professor Angela McDonnell; others contact Sharon Richards.
HELPFUL LINKS FOR STUDENTS RESEARCHING EXPERIENCES, INTERNSHIPS AND JOBS
- Internships.com (Specific resource tool for finding Internships near and far)
- Internweb.com (Internship resources, Resume Templates and more)
- ihipo.com (General resources)
- Indeed.com (Job search)
- Glassdoor.com (Job Search)
- Chegg.com (Internships, Jobs, Guidance)
- LinkedIn.com/studentjobs (Search for Entry-level and Internship Opportunities)
- SpartanJOBS — STAC’s exclusive resource for Internships and Jobs!
- STAC's Career Development Office (under aid of Maureen Mulhern) has valuable information and resources for students.
ONLINE GUIDE TO ACCOUNTING DEGREES, RESOURCES AND CAREERS
**Some information available for general Business majors and Marketing majors as well.