HOT SHEET — LISTS OF EXPERIENCES & OPPORTUNITIES
Check out this list of internship opportunities and possible positions within a company and/or firm for students within the School of Business. Workshops and upcoming events through the Office of Experiential Learning and Career Development are listed as well. Students in the School of Business are required to obtain 100 points towards Experiential Learning and Study Beyond by Graduation. Learn about the Graduation Point System.
LOOKING FOR A JOB OR INTERNSHIP?
Get Ready for your Interview!
We are pleased to offer you a free training system that features a new and innovative way to help you prepare more effectively for a job interview. Big Interview is an online system that combines training AND practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence.
You have at your disposal a variety of tools including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
- A step-by-step interview Answer Builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions
HOW TO REGISTER:
Here is the info to set up your Big Interview account:
STEP 1: Go to stac.biginterview.com and click "Register."
STEP 2: Complete registration process.
STEP 3: You'll then receive a confirmation email at your stac.edu email address. Click "Verify" in the email, and you'll be able to start using Big Interview.
What Can I Do With this Major?
Looking for career inspiration for your course of study? Check out this online resource.
Online Guide for Accounting and Business Administration Majors
Check out this online guide for accounting degrees, resources, internships and career information! Information for other majors can be found as well.
Here's what you can learn:
- Comprehensive listing of both national and regional internship opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities for accounting and business majors
- Careers insights including career paths, salary expectations, and employment data
- Researched list of other accounting resources on the web
- Six highly reviewed free introductory and immediate accounting classes taught online as a supplemental resource
Looking to connect with students in your field of study? Check out STAC's Business Club on LinkedIn.
HELPFUL LINKS FOR STUDENTS RESEARCHING EXPERIENCES, INTERNSHIPS AND JOBS
- Internships.com (Specific resource tool for finding Internships near and far)
- Internweb.com (Internship resources, Resume Templates and more)
- ihipo.com (General resources)
- Indeed.com (Job search)
- Glassdoor.com (Job Search)
- Chegg.com (Internships, Jobs, Guidance)
- LinkedIn.com/studentjobs (Search for Entry-level and Internship Opportunities)
- SpartanJOBS — STAC’s exclusive resource for Internships and Jobs!