Current and veteran military students can apply for the fall or spring semester on a rolling basis. We require the following to review you for admission:
- Your completed application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities you attended, including your current institution. Please have them sent by the issuing institution directly to the Admissions office (unofficial transcripts are great for initial review). Be sure to include your courses in progress as well.
- An official high school transcript or GED report.
- SAT or ACT scores if your high school graduation was less than one year ago.
- We'll accept both the new SAT and the old SAT and then compare your scores using concordance tables to determine your highest scores.
We accept applications via the Common Application. You can waive the application fee by selecting the Director's Fee Waiver. Once we have all your application and supporting materials, we will notify you of an admissions decision within two weeks. We will also review you for academic or merit scholarships starting at $7,000.
Find out about Tuition Benefits
Transfer Student Credit Evaluation:
We will review your college transcripts and provide you with a detailed evaluation on how your previous credits transfer into your desired major at St. Thomas Aquinas College. Students who have attended a two-year college may transfer up to 70 credits and will have to complete at least 50 credits at STAC. Up to 90 credits may be transferred from four-year institutions, and then at least 30 credits have to be taken at STAC.
Course Registration Process:
When you are ready to commit to STAC, we will waive your reservation fee of up to $250, and walk you through the registration process. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor and plan your schedule for your first semester.
School Certifying Official: