Join the STAC Alumni Career Network and Help Tomorrow’s Leaders Succeed
The Alumni Career Network is a service co-sponsored by both the Office of Career Development and the Office of Alumni Affairs at St. Thomas Aquinas College. The Career Network is designed to assist students in making contact with STAC Alumni in various career fields and geographic locations throughout the United States.
The career network asks successful Alumni to provide STAC students with career-related advice—that is, “real-world” advice and expertise that students may not learn from course-work.
Alumni can volunteer to assist students in a variety of ways, including:
- Serving as Career Mentors and speaking with students about their careers and/or the pursuit of advanced degrees
- Participating in panel discussions along with other professionals in your field or making a presentation to a small group of students on topics related to your business or industry
- Assisting students in understanding how their experiences at STAC relate to life after graduation
- Referring students to various full or part-time positions, internships, job shadowing, and/or summer jobs
- Providing information about job opportunities to the Office of Career Services
- Interviewing and hiring STAC students
If you would like more information on participating in any of these areas, please call or e-mail:
Office of Career Development