At St. Thomas Aquinas College, we have always felt that our students, faculty/staff, and alumni are our best ambassadors. The Spartan Referral Program officially recognizes individuals who refer students to apply and enroll at the College. For alumni making a referral, if the referred student enrolls at the college, the student would receive a $1,000/year referral scholarship (maximum of $4,000 over their academic career) in the name of the alumnae/alumnus.
- All referred students must apply by the following dates to be considered for the scholarship:
- First-year students - January 1 (for fall start date); December 1 (for spring start date)
- Transfer students - May 1 (for fall start date); December 1 (for spring start date)
- New (non-STAC) graduate students - May 1 (for fall or summer start date); December 1 (for spring start date)
- All students can only be referred once
- All individuals referring a student must fill out the Spartan Referral Form before the student applies
Other Important Information
- This form must be submitted before the referred student begins the application to the College.
- You can make multiple referrals.
- Each prospect/applicant/student may only have one referrer. In the event of multiple referrers, the referrer with the earliest time-stamped submission will be deemed the referrer and the others null and void.
- St. Thomas Aquinas College reserves the right to change the Referral Program or the referral award structure at its discretion.
We look forward to partnering with you as we enroll the next class of future Spartans!