Welcome to STAC!
Congratulations on your acceptance, Spartan! The Office of Student Financial Services is here to assist you in financing your education.
Ready to make a deposit and commit to St. Thomas Aquinas College? Follow the prompts here.
To review your Financial Aid Award Notice, follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Login to Banner Self Service
Step 2: Instructions for Processing your NOA 23-24
Understanding Your Notice of Award and Actual Costs
Options to Pay
- Federal Student Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loans
- Federal Parent PLUS Loan
- Private Alternative Loans
- Payment Plans
Additionally, you MUST review the Important Information Regarding Your Award Notification in order to process your financial aid. For more information, feel free to contact our office.
- Apply for Federal Aid - FAFSA (STAC School Code 002832)
- How to View your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Types of Gift Aid
- St. Thomas Aquinas College Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships
- Tuition and Fees
- Tuition and fee schedule 2023-24
- Student billing details
- Payment plans
- Options to Pay