STAC will continue to provide FREE telehealth services for enrolled students all year round, 24/7/365. STAC Telehealth provides access to medical and mental telehealth care.
Whether you're feeling sick or are overwhelmed, you will be able to select a licensed provider to speak with from your smartphone or any web-enabled device. Licensed providers are available to diagnose non-emergent medical conditions and offer mental health support via phone or secure video visits.
STAC Telehealth can be used if:
- You have any non-COVID health questions or concerns. (You can use STAC Telehealth’s Medical service to speak with providers who can diagnose common conditions such as cold, flu, sinus infection, and more.)
- You are experiencing symptoms indicative of COVID-19.
- You have mental health questions or concerns. The TalkNow feature gives you a safe space to talk about anything at any time, including anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and much more.
For first-time users, please visit www.stactelehealth.com to sign up. Click the gold “Sign In” button in the top right corner:
From there, enter your name as it appears on your STAC student ID and use your stac.edu email address to verify your account. Then log in to access a licensed medical or mental health provider. *If you have already created an account, please click "Log In" under the green “Sign Up” button:
If you are experiencing any trouble signing up or logging in, please call customer service at 833-484-6359 or email [email protected]. If you have any general questions about STAC Telehealth services, please reach out to [email protected] or [email protected].
Below are a few FAQs about STAC Telehealth:
Q: What is STAC Telehealth?
A: Access to 24/7 medical and mental health support for St. Thomas Aquinas College students.
Q: Who can use STAC Telehealth?
A: All undergraduate and graduate students at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
Q: What services are available?
A: There are two services available 24/7:
- Medical: on-demand access to a medical provider who can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infection, allergies, and more.
- TalkNow: on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at any time, including anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and more.
Q: How can students access STAC Telehealth?
A: Students can go to www.stactelehealth.com to register with their .edu email address. Students can then have visits from any web-enabled device – smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. STAC Telehealth is available from anywhere in the United States.
Q: How much does a visit cost?
A: There is no visit cost for undergraduate and graduate students at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
Q: Can STAC Telehealth services diagnose COVID-19?
A: STAC Telehealth will virtually assess symptoms and administer frontline care in a contained environment to limit the spread of illness. They will also give recommendations on need for testing vs. self-quarantine, and where to go if testing or further care is needed.
Q: How do I log in?
A: Go to stactelehealth.com and follow the prompts. *Mobile users will be directed to download the TimelyMD app.
Visit www.stactelehealth.com for additional information.