STAC provides FREE telehealth services for enrolled students all year round, 24/7/365. STAC Telehealth gives students access to medical and mental telehealth care and support.
Whether you're feeling sick or are overwhelmed, you will be able to select a licensed provider to speak with from your smartphone or any web-enabled device. Licensed providers are available to diagnose non-emergent medical conditions and offer mental health support via phone or secure video visits.
STAC Telehealth can be used if:
- You have any non-COVID health questions or concerns. (You can use STAC Telehealth’s Medical service to speak with providers who can diagnose common conditions such as cold, flu, sinus infection, and more.)
- You are experiencing symptoms indicative of COVID-19.
- You have mental health questions or concerns. The TalkNow feature gives you a safe space to talk about anything at any time, including anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and much more.
Services have been updated with the added benefit of shorter wait times, more flexible appointment scheduling, and an easier-to-use mobile app.
Visit our Spartan Startup Resource to sign up for FREE yoga and exercise classes sponsored by STAC Telehealth!
For first-time users, please visit timelycare.com/STAC to sign up. Click the “Get the App" button in the top right corner:
From there, visit your preffered app store to install the TimleyCare app. Register with your stac.edu email address. (If you were previously using the TimelyMD app to access services, feel free to delete once your new account has been set up.)
If you are experiencing any trouble signing up or logging in, please call customer service at 833-484-6359 or email [email protected]. If you have any general questions about STAC Telehealth services, please reach out to [email protected] or [email protected].
Below are a few FAQs about STAC Telehealth:
Q: What is STAC Telehealth?
A: Access to 24/7 medical and mental health support for St. Thomas Aquinas College students.
Q: Who can use STAC Telehealth?
A: All undergraduate and graduate students at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
Q: What services are available?
A: There are two services available 24/7:
- Medical: on-demand access to a medical provider who can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infection, allergies, and more.
- TalkNow: on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at any time, including anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and more.
Q: How can students access STAC Telehealth?
A: Students can go to timelycare.com/STAC to downoad the free app and sign in with their stac.edu email address. Students can then have visits from any web-enabled device – smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. STAC Telehealth is available from anywhere in the United States.
Q: How much does a visit cost?
A: There is no visit cost for undergraduate and graduate students at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
Q: Can STAC Telehealth services diagnose COVID-19?
A: STAC Telehealth will virtually assess symptoms and administer frontline care in a contained environment to limit the spread of illness. They will also give recommendations on need for testing vs. self-quarantine, and where to go if testing or further care is needed.
Q: How do I log in?
A: Go to timelycare.com/STAC and follow the prompts. *Mobile users will be directed to download the TimelyMD app if this has not been done already.
Visit timelycare.com/STAC for additional information.