Congratulations and welcome to St. Thomas Aquinas College! We’re delighted to have you on board.
New Student Orientation Summer 2021
We’ve prepared an exciting, information-rich orientation program to prepare you for your first semester at STAC.
New Student Orientation (NSO) - Summer Program - 2021
NSO is a half-day AM or PM orientation program that will take place in person where you will learn what to expect at STAC and how to use all the resources available to you as a new Spartan.
The Half Day Program will cover topics such as Student Resources, Meeting other New Students, Registration, and more!
For the dates listed below, we will have a morning session and an afternoon session.
The Morning Session will take place from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Check-In at 8:30 AM)
The Afternoon Session will take place from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Check-In at 1:30 PM)
COVID-19 safety protocols must be followed for a safe campus visit during orientation:
- All attendees must wear a mask (unless eating)
- Maintain 6 ft social distancing
- Bring your COVID-19 vaccination card if you have one
What you need to know before you arrive:
Set Up Your STAC.EDU Email Account
- You now have a stac.edu email address!
- Please set this up as soon as possible since all future communications from STAC will be sent to your stac.edu email.
- Here are detailed instructions on how to access your stac.edu email account.
TITLE IX Module Training
You will receive an email to your stac.edu email inviting you to Everfi.
- This is a module system that is used to have our incoming students learn and understand important information regarding Alcohol Awareness and Title IX Training.
- These training modules are mandatory for you to attend STAC.
- Please complete the Title IX Module BEFORE you attend in-person orientation.
- If you do not complete it BEFORE you attend orientation, you will have to complete it on campus before you enter the New Student Orientation session.
If you have questions about Title IX, please reach out to your assigned Orientation Leader.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Spartan to the STAC Family!
*IMPORTANT - The summer orientation program is limited to student participation only. We will be holding an online orientation specifically for parents and family. You may have received your welcome packet, or you will be receiving it shortly. YOU MUST follow the directions provided to access your stac.edu email account. From now on we will solely communicate with our students through the stac.edu email.
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - AM Session
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - PM Session
Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - AM Session
Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - PM Session
Tuesday, July 20, 2021 - AM Session
Tuesday, July 20, 2021 - PM Session
Thursday, July 22, 2021 - AM Session
Thursday, July 22, 2021 - PM Session
Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - AM Session
Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - PM Session
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - AM Session
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - PM Session
The Location will be announced when you register for a specific session. You will be e-mailed a session confirmation upon receipt of your online registration.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact the Office of Student Engagement at 845-398-4084 or email Nick Migliorino, Director of Student Engagement at [email protected].
The Orientation Team and the Student Development Office look forward to meeting you soon!