STAC Sustainers Society
The STAC Sustainers Society is the Colleges monthly giving program. Alumni and friends who are Sustainers give recurring gifts to St. Thomas Aquinas College (STAC) by deducting a pre-set amount from their debit or credit card every month. These gifts are a convenient way to give consistent support to STAC.
Recurring gifts give STAC the steady and dependable support the College needs to keep long-term commitments to top priorities. These gifts allow a donor to split a larger gift into smaller, manageable installments while still maximizing their impact on STAC.
Why Become a STAC Sustainer
- Monthly, ongoing gifts combine the ease of installments with the convenience of automatic renewal.
- Support what's important to you, on a schedule that fits your budget and fits your lifestyle.
- Once a monthly gift is set up, it will automatically repeat each month, providing a convenient way to spread your contribution over time. You will create a larger impact through your giving by making manageable payments in an amount that's right for you.
- Monthly giving saves administrative costs. It is a sustainable giving option because it saves on paper, postage, and eliminates renewal notices in your inbox, voicemail, and mailbox.
Impact of your gift
|Monthly Gift||Yearly Total|
Benefits of the STAC Sustainers SociEty
- Access to special events- yearly cocktail party with President of the College.
- Alumni Resources - Enhanced Alumni Benefits.
- Preferred pricing to some alumni events.
- Special Notation in stewardship report after 1 year of monthly giving.
- Special welcome gift after your first monthly donation.
Please contact James Errico, at [email protected] with questions regarding this program.